Thursday, November 19, 2009

Just the position! (Part 2)


The Addict

Do you know the effect
Man has on Woman?
It's like coffee lovers who could not live without coffee
Sometimes Man is sweet, sometimes Man is acerb,
Like the taste of coffee will be
Man is like a drug and Woman is the addict of it
It's harmful and Woman still desire for it


Tik Tok

Happiness can be found
just like when you live upon the time
Happiness is a dream
just after you realized it, it was too late to recall
Happiness is like a shadow
just whenever you go, it will follow you


Light of My Life

You are the light of my life,
shown me the way when I was blinded by darkness
I see you glow, see you flickered, see you dance,
guided me the way when I was overwhelmed by sadness
I light a candle, melting it clear,
blue, white, yellow and red
You are still burn bright,
still holding me on


What is Love?

Love is like chili seeds,
nothing is gonna change its form,
unbreakable and unexpected,
as the seed fall to the ground,
it keeps growing and growing,
from one to infinity,
just like the endlessness of love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration